Sunday, August 26, 2012

We Have a Reader

Evelyn has really taken to books in the last couple of months.  We have ready to her since pretty much before she was born, but now she insists on holding them herself when we read.  She also curls up in her chair to read - where she'll babble away as she turns the pages.  

I decided to take her to the library to get a library card so we could replenish our book collection regularly.  It's partially because I want her to be around all of the books, but partially because I needed some new options to read every day! :-)
She loved the library!  She was like a kid in a candy store running around from book to book.  She also loved sitting at the little tables with chairs her size!


I love love love to read.  It's one of the few "pre-mom" things that I really miss - being able to curl up and get lost in a story.  I hope she catches the same love of reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment