Friday, August 24, 2012

Eating Adventures

Don't worry...I'm not going to complain about how hot it is here, or how much I am ready for a real fall, today.  But I do have several pictures of Evelyn eating various things, some for the first time.  So we'll take a break from complaining about the heat and Texas and look at these instead!
She loves apples - especially when she's teething.
 First oatmeal cookie - and first real cookie, as well!

 I just love chubby little fingers eating corn.  I have about 17 pictures of her like this!
First peanut butter and jelly sandwich. 
Being a first time Mom, I waited until after 15 months to try peanut butter.  She loved it!
 She liked the peanut butter and the jelly separately - but she mostly ate around the edge of the sandwich.

No comments:

Post a Comment