Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Breakfast in Bed

I haven't been feeling well the last few days (no, Aug...I'm not preggo), so Dan and Evelyn have been taking care of me and helping out around the house.  On Sunday morning, I got breakfast in bed from them - and Evelyn joined me to eat hers.
Dan made omelettes - Evelyn liked to pick off the cheese
She kept a hold of her spoon most of the meal - but never used it
 Mmmmmm....cheese (one of her favorites)
 I am not a fan of this picture because I look so awesome.  Dan tells me I will be glad he took it later in life.  He's probably right.
Thank you, Dan and Evelyn, for loving me well and taking care of me!!

3 comments:

  1. Not feeling well, huh? :-) Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I *should* have said was, "no Aug/Em...I'm not preggo..."!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! We'll see, missy. One of these days...

    ReplyDelete