Monday, July 16, 2012

Daddy Daycare - Day 3

Today and tomorrow are the last days (at least in the foreseeable future) of Daddy Daycare.  Amber will be back starting next week (and probably surprised at how much the little monkey is doing now!).  Here are today's pictures and stories...
Hi Mommy!
who doesn't love a cute puffy cheeks picture in the morning?!
 Daddy tried to do my hair.
It did not turn out quite like Mommy does it.
 Daddy and I ran to Falcon Park (well, Daddy ran and I sat and ate Teddy Grahams in the stroller).  He let me walk around a little bit and then he put me up on the big slide!  He helped me down, but I still went pretty fast!  I would get nervous at first and then I'd laugh about halfway down.  It was fun!
Mommy looks at this picture and wonders...was Daddy letting you walk around without shoes??!? :-)
 I wasn't kidding!  It's a big slide!
Another story from Daddy:  
I don't have a picture for this because she had my phone.  I put Kids Praise on Pandora and then shut it off so it still played the music.  I gave it to her while I was getting ready.  She carried it around everywhere with her in the bedroom and would walk with it in one hand and the other hand raised.  I know that she usually uses her hands out to keep her balance, but during the song, "I Will Sing of Your Love Forever," she had it straight up in the air.  I can't help but to think that she was praising Jesus.  Jesus is going to shine through this girl - big time.  The only time she put the phone down was to clap.  It was precious.
Amen, Daddy, Amen!
 Just having a fun play day pulling out all my toys.
P.S. Daddy made me an omeltte for lunch.  I kinda liked it.  I ate half an egg's worth.
I didn't see her in this picture at first....she's behind the activity table with the green legs...
 It took like 10 takes to do this right and get it recorded.  Every time I make a tower, she goes and tears it down and laughs.
Breaking animal crackers is fun!
(No animals were harmed in the filming of this video - just animal crackers.)
Another successful day at Daddy Daycare with Dan!

No comments:

Post a Comment