Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Daddy Daycare - Day 1

I unofficially started back to work this week.  I have to be on campus two days a week, then I'll teach online the other two days a week.  We have a few days this week and next week where Amber (Evelyn's nanny) is directing kids camps at a nearby Christian youth camp, which leaves us without our normal childcare.  Dan decided to take some of his sick leave and stay home with her for the four days.  I think if we could swing it financially, he would do it full time. :-)  These are the pictures I received throughout the day...along with Daddy's commentary.
This monkey has a mouth full of banana
 Someone's britches are too big and she keeps walking on them
 Daddy took me to the pet store to teach me about animals.
I was mesmerized by all the fishies.
He tried to see if they sell ponies, but they don't. :-(
 Then we went to the bookstore.  I loved it.
I pulled out all sorts of books.
But the best was this train set they had.  It was fun!
Daddy even let me pick out a new bedtime book.
He told me to tell you not to worry - he washed my hands when we got to the car.
Day one of Daddy Daycare was a success!  Can't wait to see what they have planned for day two tomorrow!  Daddy's boy-ness is clearly rubbing off on her as well..she started doing this to me tonight while I was laying on the floor with her. 
Of course the first time she did it, we weren't videoing, and she would do it and crack herself up...over and over again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment