Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Rocking Chair!

Grandma and Grandpa Gaines got Evelyn a rocking chair for Christmas...it is BY FAR the coolest present ever in the eyes of an 18 month old!  We received it from UPS yesterday, and I started putting it together while Dan was doing dishes to keep Evelyn out of the kitchen.  To say she couldn't wait to have it put together is an understatement!
I had to put this on it's side because she kept trying to sit in it!
 Helping Mommy
 Is this right, Mom?
 Finally - I can rock!!
 Now I'm gonna rock Lola...
 Night night, Lola!
 Dan got a video...cute.
 And this was the first thing she did when she got up this morning...
 And figured out how to do this...finally, I can get on that couch by myself!

1 comment:

  1. Love the sweet kisses... Followed by tossing Lola on the floor! :-)

    ReplyDelete