Friday, November 11, 2011

Busy Baking Day

Evelyn and I had a busy day of baking today. Our Life Group is celebrating Thanksgiving together on Sunday, and we are in charge of the turkey (more on that to come later, I'm sure!) and dessert. I couldn't decide between pumpkin-something and apple pie, so I decided to do both! Here is our day in pictures:
My little helper for the day! She just moved into 6-9 months clothes...her legs still need to do some growing though!



Getting the apples ready!



We got sick of the exersaucer and bumbo, so the moby came to the rescue!



Apple pies ready for the oven! (is anyone else drooling?!)



Pumpkin cheesecake ready to cool!



I'm not gonna lie, I kinda want to dig into both of these now! It's going to take some serious self-control to let these sit in my house until Sunday without "testing" them to make sure they taste OK! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment