Thursday, October 13, 2011

Hodge Podge of Pictures

It's been a little bit crazy the last few weeks in the Gaines household, so I have been neglecting blogging.  Here's a collection of pictures over the last couple of weeks to catch you up on us!

This picture was taken a on a morning when Evelyn woke up - wide awake to the world - at 6am.  She usually gets up for good between 8-9am.  I had to get ready for work, so I put her in her bouncy seat in our bathroom and turned on the closet light.  I was hoping that the darker room would help her to go back to sleep.  Instead, she just glared at the closet light.  Stinker!
 Dan took this at church.  She went through this phase where she always wanted an arm behind her head.  I was holding her during worship, and this is how she was hanging out.  She stayed this way through the entire worship set (about 20 minutes).
 "Hi, I'm Evelyn.  I'm cute!"
 Sleepy girl
 Another sleepy girl...only this time she had a hold of my finger and wouldn't let go!
 Somebody found their feet!  These are the coolest toys in the world!
 You can't see it, but she's watching football in this picture.  Just chillin'!
 Gearing up for some Purdue football!  Go Boilers!
 More fun with my feet!  Dan was trying to get her dressed in her jammies, but she didn't want to let go of her feet!
 Lazy Sunday nap with Daddy...

No comments:

Post a Comment