Thursday, August 7, 2014

doTERRA Love

Have I mentioned my love affair with doTERRA essential oils yet?  I heart them.  A lot.  This is just one of many reasons why...

We have a small corner shelf in our living room that has some picture frames on it.  One night while I was making dinner, Lillian crawled over to it and pulled one of the frames on top of her head.  (Of course, it was the metal one with a pointy corner that gouged right into her head.) :-(  I was bleeding pretty bad and immediately was swollen and bruising.  I put some helichrysm, frankincense, and lavender on it - cleaned it up - then applied them again several times over the rest of the day.  The picture on the right was the next day, about 18 hours later.  I couldn't believe it!  It was like she just had a little scratch.  doTERRA for the win (again)!


No comments:

Post a Comment