Thursday, June 28, 2012

Daddy's Girl

The NBA Draft is a quasi-holiday in our house.  I annually remind Dan that it is the anniversary of our first fight.  Such a special night.

Last year I send Dan a picture of Evelyn with a basketball to wish him a Happy Draft Day - so I thought I would do the same this year.  Then I had to put them side by side and cry because she's getting so big!
2011                             2012
This was the reason it was so hard to get a still shot this year...
Apparently the, "No Talking During the Draft" rule that caused our first fight is revoked when there is a cute baby around. 
Dan was cracking Evelyn up by bouncing her little basketball.  
I wish I would have turned the video on 5 seconds earlier so you could really see her loose her balance because she was laughing!


No comments:

Post a Comment