Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Sisters! (October)

Sorry about your neck, Lilly!
Showing Lillian how to hit the birds
It's fun to have a sister!
Evelyn loves that Lilly will sit in the bumbo and "play" with her now...
Lilly loves that she gets to be upright!
Another embarassing picture where our Mom made us wear the same clothes...
"I give baby sister a kiss!"
(which means I take out her pluggie and completely smother her mouth with mine)
Helping Daddy give Lillian a bath
*sigh*
"I paint baby sister's toes"
"I play peek with Lillian"

(you'll be able to fend for yourself soon, Lillian!)
"I tickle baby sister!"
Evelyn singing one of her story time songs, "Shake your Sillies Out" to Lillian.
 I love how she gets frustrated at the end because Lillian tries to grab her hand instead of clap! :-)
I just love this picture...
Mommy and Evelyn playing peek-a-boo with Daddy and Lillian
(credit to Dan for his mad videoing skills)

1 comment: