Monday, March 18, 2013

New Bathroom

As I said in my previous post, one of my Spring Break projects was to repaint the girls' bathroom to make it more kid-friendly.  I fell in love with an owl shower curtain at Kohls only to find out it was backordered, then no longer produced.  But I liked all of the accessories I had already purchased (and opened) too much to just take it all back.  Fortunately I found one that is close.  It's still not nearly as cute as the original was (or girly - the original was more pink/purple/teal) - but it works.  Here are some before and afters for you!
Before
After
(there's a big space above this towel rack that I'm going to get adventurous and paint a couple of these owls on...hopefully it looks as cool as it does in my head!)
Before
After

1 comment:

  1. It looks sooo cute! :)

    I bought Soph a shirt with an owl knock-knock joke on it:
    Knock, knock.
    Who's there?
    Owl.
    Owl who?
    Owl my friends are awesome.

    I know that joke changed your life. You're welcome.

    ReplyDelete