Sunday, October 7, 2012

Animal Sounds

Over the last few weeks, Evelyn has started catching onto animal sounds.  She's had "moo" and "ruff ruff" for a while - but the others are making their appearance now.  She's pretty good at getting dog, cow, cat, lion (my personal favorite), duck, monkey, horse, and sheep.  She was getting them all on her own tonight, so I started videoing it...of course, then she didn't want to play as much, but here it is for your enjoyment. 
I also love the "no no no" with the finger wagging that she's started doing.  And no, she didn't get that from me (ahem, Dan...).

I've tried to keep a list of the words she is saying now, and we're around 25 now...including Broncos.  I'm so proud!

1 comment:

  1. And the pig says la, la, la.

    I can't wait for you guys to be here in November!! :-)

    ReplyDelete