Sunday, March 18, 2012

This is How We Do Spring Break

I have been on Spring Break this past week and have LOVED every minute of being home with Evelyn full time.  I'm counting the days until the end of school so that I can be with her for the summer (and then probably bawl on the first day of school again).  We had such a good week, filled with lots of memories, lots of laughs, lots of snuggles, and lots of love.  Here's a little peek into our fun-filled week!
We explored...
We took naps...
 We did the dishes...
We had playdates...and then crashed on the way home...
 We played with toys...
We went on bike rides (and took naps on bike rides)...
We found where Mommy keeps her shoes...
We ate snacks (all by ourselves)...
We played hide and seek...
(sorry this is an awful shot...she was behind the couch!)
We found pictures on the refrigerator...
(this is from my nephew Ben - he painted it as Hurricane Ike came through our first fall in Texas...it's been on our refrigerator since - until Hurricane Evelyn got a hold of it!)
We made messes for Daddy to clean up...
  We got to have Daddy home with us for a 3-day weekend...
I am definitely dreading going back to work tomorrow.  I'm still waiting for that fully-online, full time teaching job - that's not semester by semester - and pays well (and doesn't exist...).  I didn't really get much work done over the break, and normally I would have considered that a bad thing, but this year...it's all good!
Thanks for a fun week, baby girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment