Friday, June 6, 2014

Swimming Lessons

We enrolled Evelyn in some private swimming lessons this week with Ms. Ashley.  She was awesome.  Evelyn had 30 minutes with her every day this week and she learned so much throughout the week.  Being a former WSI myself, I know what she needs to learn and how to teach her - but her listening to me was a different story.  This ended up being a great idea, I'm glad we did it.  It made for some hectic mornings - trying to get a run in before needing to be home for Lilly to take a nap so we could be heading there on time - but it was good!
Breakfast was literally on the run for these two...
Evelyn and Ms. Ashley
Kicking on the steps
Working on blowing bubbles and putting our face in the water
Monkey walking along the pool wall
Lilly enjoyed watching...and the snacks
It was a little bit nostalgic watching her take lessons - I haven't really been around them much since I stopped teaching.  This time of year I always get a little nostalgic about pools, though.  It definitely brought back some fun memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment