Sunday, February 10, 2013

Our Little Singer

Over the past 3-4 weeks, Evelyn has started singing to herself.  I love it, I mean LOVE it!  I always wanted kids who loved music, so hearing this is seriously one of my favorite things ever.  She has several songs that they sing during story time at the library that are always on her list of ones for us to sing, and we'll catch her singing parts of them (or requesting that we sing them so she can do the actions).  Tonight I caught her singing after dinner and got a video of her.  After the second "yay," you'll hear her rendition of "Jesus loves me" (listen for 'Bible so...').
Our other favorite thing is hearing her say, "I love you."  I'll get a video of that soon, too!

1 comment:

  1. That is so cute! I love when she told herself "good job!" :-)

    ReplyDelete