Friday, January 6, 2012

Time to Catch Up!

The end of the semester is always crazy for me - lot of grading and appointments with students begging me to give them the 2-200 points they need to get the grade they thought they deserved.  If only they would care so much the other 15 weeks of the semester...  The fall term is always a bit more difficult because we have a major state conference (TAHPERD) that falls every year the week after Thanksgiving.  I'm really not sure who thought that the week after Thanksgiving was an ideal time for a conference, but it clearly wasn't anyone in higher education (TAHPERD is a state organization for health, physical education, recreation, and dance - and is primarily made up of public school teachers in those areas).  Shake up the end of the semester with TAHPERD and getting ready for our first major road trip with a 7 month old, and I got a little behind on blogging!

Now those of you who know me, know that I'm hyper-organized - Dan calls me a Type A+ person - and I use this blog as a scrapbook of sorts.  So I'm going to have to back track and actually schedule posts for the days that I would have posted them.  If you're really wanting to keep up on us - you'll want to scroll back to November 30th...right after Thanksgiving and start from there!

Enjoy! (and yes...I pretty much spent the whole day blogging to catch up...I had a little girl who took really good naps today!)

1 comment:

  1. Love catching up!!! Sounds like you had a nice Christmas and New Years!(minus the sickness) Miss you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete