Friday, April 22, 2011

Bread Extravaganza!

These have been taking over our freezer the last few months...

So today I decided to get them out and bake some banana bread.  Naturally, we aren't going to be able to eat it all at once, but I figured having some frozen will come in handy over the next few months!  I ended up baking 7 loaves of banana bread...but why stop there?  I also had several cans of pumpkin in my pantry that needed using, so I added another 6 loaves of pumpkin bread of top of the banana bread (literally on top of it, in my freezer now!).  Dan told me, "Sometimes I think you forget that you're pregnant...go sit down!" - and did the dishes.  Love that man!  I was feeling a little like my friend Hollie, only she really bakes, and bakes really yummy things (check out Fed by Bread).  This should get us through the summer...or so!

No comments:

Post a Comment