Thursday, October 28, 2010

Starting to Show...Already?!?!

I've noticed this week that I'm really starting to show.  Now, there's the "I'm pregnant and feel fat" bloated feeling that I've had for the last 6-7 weeks, but over the past couple of weeks my pants have gotten tighter.  I was looking at my belly button the other day and can already see the inside of it - what the heck, I'm only 11 weeks!  I knew it was official when after hugging Dan tonight, he told me, in a very excited tone, "Hon!  You're getting a pooch!"  Uhhh...thanks sweetie.  I guess this is the only time in his life that he'll get away with saying that without getting decked or spending the night on the couch!  But it is kind of exciting - it starts to make it a little more real!  


I actually haven't even gained a pound yet.  I've had pretty rough morning sickness, and a drastic reduction in my appetite because of it. My doctor said it's right around 9-10 weeks that most women start to see those symptoms subside.  It has started to get better lately.  I'm still dry heaving in the mornings, and when I smell something that's repulsive (chili and leftover hamburgers have been the major culprits so far), but the all day feeling nauseous is starting to get better.  Now it's more bouts of it when I need to eat.  I'm still pretty exhausted, but at least I'm not having to take a nap while Dan drives us home after work now!  Sleep was one of my favorite things in life even before pregnancy!!  I'm gearing up for a pretty intense month or so at work, so I'm looking forward to Christmas break where I can rest...and sleep. :-)

1 comment:

  1. You're SOOO cute! I can't wait to read about y'alls incredible journey. Hang in there pretty momma!

    ReplyDelete