Sunday, March 21, 2010

A Whole New Office!

Dan has told me that I am not normal, but I really looked forward to the end of my Spring Break.  The part where I got to paint our office/loft and clean and organize!!!  I spent most of the first 5 days working on my dissertation, and wouldn't let myself paint unless I was done with the latest round of revisions from my advisor.  Here are some pictures of the new office and hallway...my new favorite room in the house!
Office corner, before (you can look at the earlier blog post - 2/2/09 - for a wider view).

Looking down the hall from the office/loft - before.
I had painted the stairwell and entry way over Christmas break (it looks pink in this picture, but it's really not).

Same shot - after.  The brown that I painted it looks a little carmel-y in this picture, it's much softer in natural light.  I love love love it!!!


Looking from the hallway into the loft/office (future play-room).
The DVDs on the wall are slowly being digitized so they will one day be gone as well!


Different angle of the office - here the brown looks lighter than it really is.

I guess ya'll are just going to have to come visit to see how beautiful it really is!!  I told Dan if I wasn't married, I would want to marry this color.  Benjamin Moore (only the best!) - Dellwood Sand.

No comments:

Post a Comment