Thursday, April 8, 2010

Mike & Kendra's Visit to Texas

Dan's brother, Mike, and his wife, Kendra, came to visit us over their spring break this April!  It was such a blast to have them here, although I missed out on some of the fun because I was preparing for my defense.  We showed them the best of Corpus Christi, and they even got some good beach days in while they were here - a rare treat with the spring winds we typically get!  Here's a snapshot of their fun:

Mike and Dan with Flat Stanley (our other welcome guest over the week)
Flat Stanley was sent to us by the daughter of our good friends in Indiana - so we got to show him a good time over the week as well!

Kendra and I with Flat Stanley - and Bubba - the crazy piano player at PanJos!

Dan at the beach with his new chair - complete with canopy to keep his Hoosier skin from burning!

One of my favorite places in the world...on the beach, reading, with a cherry limeade.

Dyeing Easter eggs...

The boys felt the need to sit on the big missile outside of the Lexington museum.

The four of us at the Hooks game - another one of Dan and I's favorite things to do in Corpus!

No comments:

Post a Comment