Friday, November 29, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

Since we took the trip to Columbia for my interview, and had plans to travel to Indiana for a wedding in January, we decided to stay home for Thanksgiving this year.  We definitely missed seeing everyone there, but enjoyed a low-key day at home with our little family of four!
Lillian and Daddy gearing up for nap #1
Watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
Happy 1st Thanksgiving, Lillian!
I actually made these for Evelyn's class earlier in the week...pretty proud of my skills! :-)
Since we were home with just the four of us, I decided to make a yummy Thanksgiving meal so we didn't miss out on the yummy food!  This was my little helper!
Lillian's reaction to the parade
My schedule to get everything done! 
(the fact that I made this will not surprise most of you...)
Our thanksgiving feast! 
(minus the pies...the delicious pies...)
Sisters ready to eat!
Dan and Lillian settling in for nap #2
Evelyn and I opted for the bed...ahhhhh - post Thanksgiving meal naps!
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment