Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A New Glimpse at Our Baby Girl

We had a 3d ultrasound this week, it was pretty amazing! Dan laughed when I asked the ultrasound tech, "She didn't develop any boy parts did she?" :-) I was just thinking that the nursery is pretty pink! Here's a picture of our precious girl! Dan and I think she has Dan's nose and my forehead (although some close friends are claiming it's my nose). She also has squishy cheeks...which I absolutely adore!

This is our little angel at 30 weeks...
We can't wait to meet you and hold you in just a couple of months!!!

2 comments:

  1. That so puts a smile on your face doesn't it? I love it. Our 3D ultra sound wasn't so impressive. I can't wait to see this little one!! :) Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So amazing! :-) I really wish you guys were coming up before Thanksgiving... that's too long to wait to meet her. I guess iChat will have to do.

    ReplyDelete