Wednesday, January 12, 2011

It's a Girl!

We had our 20 weeks appointment today, which is the appointment with the anatomy ultrasound.  First, that was just amazing!  I was such a kinesiology dork sitting there watching our baby on the screen and being fascinated over the different body parts.  But even more so, just in awe of how intricately and perfectly we are created!  It's amazing how words like, "For You created my inmost being; You knit me together in my mother's womb" (Psalm 139:13) become so much more meaningful when you really have a little someone being knit together by holy hands in your womb!

We also found out that we are having a baby girl!!  Somehow after today it all seems more real.  As if the 12 weeks of morning sickness, current pregnancy insomnia, and amazing tiny flutters aren't real enough!

I am so anxious and excited to meet this precious princess growing inside me!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I'm so excited for you! I guess Emily's "test" is the way to go! haha!

    ReplyDelete