Friday, December 31, 2010

Celebrating the New Year

To celebrate New Year's Eve...it was out with the old and in with the new in my closet!  Coming back from Colorado, we lugged back 2 big bags of maternity clothes and 1 of miscellaneous baby fun from my sisters.  Between that and the new ones my Mom and sisters picked out for me, I'm just about set for the next 5 months!

First, it was out with the old.  To make space for all of the new, I packed up just about everything that won't fit without a rubber band anymore.  I kept a few of my favorites back to have something around to work to fit into after this little bundle arrives!  Here's Dan's fun project for the coming days...getting these up into the attic for storage!  Shhhh...I'm waiting to spring this on him until I have everything that's coming out of the nursery and going up into the attic ready as well. :-)

I think I have been doing laundry non-stop since we got back late Tuesday night with all of our vacation laundry and the new maternity wear.  I suppose it's getting me ready for the new loads of laundry about to settle it's way into our lovely home!  Once it was all done, it was in with the new...here's a shot of my new wardrobe.  Seriously, only about 8-10 of these shirts are my old clothes - my sisters rock!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! A closet overhaul~ you motivate me! I found your blog and saw we both love God's word/Bible study and out doorsy stuff (I'm originally from WA state). May God bless your year with one filled with His wonders- a "Wonder-FULL" year!

    ReplyDelete